Energy Shield Consortium is inviting you to attend online workshop “Trends, opportunities and choices in designing cyber resilient EPES infrastructure” on the 15th of April starting at 10.00 CET.
Targeted audience: If you are an EPES value chain stakeholder, critical infrastructure and/or cyber security expert, researcher, scientist or domain enthusiast, please register here
Event structure & objectives:
EnergyShield online workshop aims at engaging different stakeholders in cross-domain topics via:
- Opening sessions approaching standardization efforts and policy updates impacting critical infrastructures and cyber security.
- Demonstration of Energy Shield toolkit.
- Two panel discussions about the impact of the home working on energy and IT infrastructures and on how the lasted incidents targeting critical infrastructures are reshaping technologies, businesses and policies landscape.
- During the event, you will be able to address questions via chat and discuss with the other participants.
- Prior the event, you can fill two panel related surveys to provides insights, propose questions or launch topics of discussion (Panel 1 and Panel 2).
- After the event, a report will be issued and all the topics an question will be addressed.
Help us spread the word!
- Use #EnergyShield_Event2021 to promote the event via Twitter.
- Check out the latest news on project website energy-shield.eu
- Join EnergyShield group and event on LinkedIn
- Check out the full program to find out more about the speakers and about who’s endorsing the event EnergyShield_workshop-Program-V3-small
While deciding… please watch a video presentation of the Energy Shield project https://youtu.be/AtSUmkrp1Dw
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!